Thursday, May 1, 2008

It's a GIRL!


Kim and I found out the gender today. We are proud to say, we are the proud parents of a beautiful baby Girl. Well, right now she's still tucked in nice and warm in mommie's belly! But she's still out daughter and what a beautiful lil angel she is!

In this picture we can see her sucking her thumb, in the bottom picture, and in the TOP picture we can see her playing Mommie's belly like a punching bag. See, she's a Morrison tot he Tee! Kim said during the ultrasound she was moving a lot, and the dr couldn't measure her because she was having to much fun kicking an punching Mommy's belly!

What a beautiful baby girl!

5 comments:

Don G said...

Kicking and punching and moving around a lot ? Who do you think she takes after ?

Dougie G said...

Ruth says: She is a beautiful baby!
Can't wait to spoil her. That is grandparents rights.lol. The kicking? Well, thought Kim was a football player.
Doug says: That's exciting! Good looking baby. Little girls are sooooo cute. Looking forward to it!

D_Morrison said...

I'm gonna be the father of a lil baby girl! I can't wait to hold her, kiss her, play with her, hear her call me Daddy! I'm so excited!

Don G said...

Modern technology sure is great. I can just see you about 15 years from now, looking at your photo album along with your daughter and saying: " Look sweetheart, here's a picture of you when you were Minus 4 1/2 months old ".lol

Patti said...

wow - sooo exciting!!