Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey

This week has been full of ups and downs. Mostly ups mind you, but a few downs that do a fairly good job of weighing everything else down!

Kim and I will be celebrating out One Year monday! They say the first year is the worst, but we have had a blast! Sure we've had our fights, everyone does. But it has not been as bad as people told us it would be. But, we have a child comming so perhaps it will get harder. All I know is I love the heck out of that woman and I look forward to being with her for the rest of my life.

Anyhow, when your saying your prayers pray a lil for me. Pray that God will give me peace of mind and wisdom for an upcomming meeting. Also pray that the next year will be as good or better than the first was for Kim and I, and pray also for those going through not so fun times. I knew a few people who could use some intercesory prayer right about now.

Take care!

3 comments:

Dougie G said...

Happy Anniversary Dan and Kim! I pray that you will be strengthened by any challenges that come up over the next year.

Meredith said...

happy anniversary!!!

Don G said...

Happy Anniversary Dan and Kim. May God bless both of you and guide you through your second year, as you broaden your territory.
Pray for both of you every day.