Well, Kim and I have no way to get to work today. I consider my job a very important job too. I take care of individuals. Providing general care for every day living. I can't just NOT go to work.
I'm frustrated, I waited till this morning to write my blog. I wanted to make sure it was not pure anger driving me to write. I am a little calmer now, but still angry.
I was stranded last night, so was Kim. Lucky we were together. I decided that if she was gonna be stranded at least she wouldn't be stranded alone. I could have made it home before the 12 midnight strike but I went to help kim instead.
So we ended up taking a taxi home. It cost 25 bucks becuase there was no traffic and he drove fast but that is 25 bucks we don't have to blow.
I can only immagine the chaos that arose when people found out half an hour before the fact, that there was going to be a strike.
*sigh*I feel a plethora of emotion and I have to be careful what I say. I have to be sensitive to those involved. But I can't hide the fact that im angry.
Also, I cannot lend a sympethetic ear to a union that values ME as a customer SO littlte that it would put its members and such before 1million toronto residents who financially support it.
The TTC union has shown AMAZING solidarity towards one another. It's almost admirable. But it has shown ZERO respect and loyalty to the people that make the TTC's existace possable. You have to respect a union that takes care of its members. But don't bite the hand that feeds you. Alot of ppl take the TTC becuase they want to, not because they have to. There are ppl like Kim and I that have to, but if the TTC is searious about bringing new ridership. THIS is not the way to do it! If I was in the position to choose, you can bet your bottom dollar my foot would never step willingly onto a ttc vheicle again. I'm 100% searious.
Something like this makes me wish there was something I could do to NOT need the ttc anymore. Rest asured if it was even remotly possable I will be looking into it. It sounds harsh, but as a consumer I search for the best possable value for my buck. I come from a buesness background and I understand that you have to give consumers a REASON to choose your service. The TTC has stated loud and clear "WE call the shots! You ride when we tell you to, we don't need you. YOU need us".
Maybe if a few more hundred angry ppl like me deny the ttc of its 110 a month for the ttc pass, it'll beging to treat its customers as valuable as it does its members. For a company that was desprate for cash only month's ago. It sure does seem to forget who it was that bore the BRUNT of that financial strain! Remember the 98 dollar metro pass? or the 2.25 fair? Haven't seen those numbers in a wile.
The Strike does not bother me as much as the ZERO notics. You stranded THOUSANDS of people at various points across the city. People missed flights, tiard hard working people couldn't get home, mothers couldn't get home to babies, fathers to famlies!
What happened to "if we strike we will give 48 hours notice" Mr Union rep? What happened to that?
I have a father in law who is a TTC driver and so I understand a little more that a fair deal is well..fair. I support the union and the drivers in their quest for a FAIR deal. But its a LITTLE hard to lend a supportive ear when the TTC Union kicks you in the nuts and says "Screw you find your own way home".
A little warning would have gone a long way.
Just another negative ttc story to add to my growing list.
Maybe I can get Adam Gambronie to pay my TAXI fee's?
4 comments:
Which all goes to say that the TTC Drivers should have the right to strike taken away from them and be declared an "Essential Service ". Strikes by employees of industries that serve the public bring hardship and injustice to those they serve. Call your MLA.
I wrote a letter to the mayor about my concerns. I also plan to write a letter to my MLA.
You hit it right on the nail Don.
absolutely. in a culture that is driven by a need to cut down on car use and so actively promotes mass transit.. we need to have transit considered an essential service.
and really, how many companies and factories have the wages and benefits of the TTC? i understand that their pay should be fair and equitable, and i realize that some of them undergo a lot of stress, but they are pretty well paid, in my opinion.
As you know Dan, I did not agree with the way they shut the system down Friday night. They should have allowed the drivers to finish their shifts and make sure everone got home and then not start service for Saturday. I think that would have been better understood and accepted rather than what happened. Better still, give the 48hours notice they said they would give the week before, to allow people some time to make other arrangements.
The union made a big mistake in judgement and was irresponsible to the public, which may cost the leader his job.
As a driver, who did not agree with this, I apologise to you and others who this has affected.
We didn't get a say in this matter, or in how it was handled.
Post a Comment