Yes I am alive (For the time being anyhow).
I havn't had anything that interesting to blog about in the last few weeks or so.
Went to a Jays game with a friend lastnight. My co-worker had some tickets to give away as I was leaving work so I figured why not. Baseball isnt a very interesting game to watch but it had been a wile, so I bit. The jays lost, and I got home kinda late but it was still fun.
Kim's heading out to a Ladies retreat this weekend, some of us guys already have some get together plans wile the gals are out. Nothing to sinnister as most of us are married now and have left our roudy days in the past(ha right). Mostly were gonna gather like the children we are at heart, play video games and eat junk food. Sounds like a blast!
Hmm....not much else to tell...I lead a borring life sometimes :)
check out www.retrojunk.com if you want to waste some time wile on the computer!
No comments:
Post a Comment