Ever have one of those days that just start out HORRABLE? Like ten feet of snow inbetween you and the Subway, a 10 min walk turned into a 20 min trudge. Bank Machine out of unvelopes preventing you from paying your bill ontime, half an hour late for work because the bus has to fight the weatehr to get you to your location.
Well thats how my day started, but it got a lot better. Praise God! I won't go into detail as to why, but a few nice things happened to turn this day around and I have gone from crabby and crankey, to chipper and mostly upbeat.
So I will repeat THANK you Jesus.
To think, I prayed this morning asking for my day to get better, mind you I was somewhat in jest as I said it to my Wife, but God listened none the less.
Praise God.
1 comment:
That's good. I understand your frustration. When we stop to really think about things even midst the steam rising from our bald heads (well, my bald head) you come to realize, things could always be worse and we need to be thankfull for where we are and we are always in Gods hands. He is good isn't he?
Thank you Jesus!
Post a Comment