Just like my title reads, nothing to complain about, nothing of consequence anyhow.
So, I've begun looking for apartments in the area, were not thinking of moving in the next 6 month or anything, but I'm curious. With a Baby on the way I'd like to see about larger dwellings and such.
Now it's no small secret that Kim and I don't want to raise a family IN the city of Toronto. Now what that means as to where we will decide to live, really we don't know just yet. We have thrown ideas out there, we would like to be closer to family, that makes Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford prime targets. But in the near future, it's going to be Toronto at least for the babies first year, its convient for now.
I priced 3 bedroom apartments, and its affordable for us I'm not worried.
My problem is, when you start jaring out those sort of prices for rent, TO ME, it just SEEMS a better idea to BUY.
Kim and I will hopefully be in the finacial place to be able to do that in a few years, or so we are attempting to get there anyhow. But I just can't justify paying 1000, plus utilities for an apartment, when thats just 200 away from a morgage in Hamilton, Windsor, London, Burlington, ya know? paying 850 all inclusive is a wonderful way to save money because I KNOW no morgage plus utilities will be anywhere that cheap unless you rent your basment(something we'd love to do when we buy a house) but 1000 plus extras is right around the corner from an affordable Morgage for a starter house ya know?
So this is just whats been going on inside my mind for the last few weeks. Kim and I discussed our asperations as far as home ownership lastnight, as we have for a wile now. Before God graced us with this amazing GIFT, we wanted a house in about 3 years, and as far as our financial planning goes, that was a somewhat realistic goal. We might have to push that time back a year or two in order to make it reasltic now, but it's still within our desire to do so.
Ahh well, all that is years away right?
1 comment:
God will provide your need at the right time. He always does.
Post a Comment