Cranberry tea and soda crackers with peach jam--whatever turns you on. Mine is sour dough bread, toasted, with 1/2" of peanut butter slathered on top, skim milk and green tea. The green tea neutralizes the carbs so they don't turn to fat. Once in a while, when I'm really hungry, I add 4 melba toast with E>D> Smith's no-sugar added strawberry jam---and another green tea. Gluttony?????
Sounds yummy Dan. Yup, I like my breakfast pita with PC " Just Peanuts" peanut butter. I have one every night when I get home from work. GOOOOOOOOOD! I'm getting more into green tea, thanks to my dad. My friend Dave just gave me a bunch of Tim Hortons green tea. It is very nice, cause it has this lemon herbs in it. Very tasty!
Growing up we used to have fresh made bread - best when it's still warm. Add a thin layer of butter, which melts nicely. Then, if you're really lucky, Mom will have just made raspberry jam. When you make jam, it has a layer of foam on top, which you can't put in the jars, but is still delicious to eat. You add a bit of this foam to your warm bread with butter....mmmmmm! Makes me hungry just thinking about it!!
4 comments:
Cranberry tea and soda crackers with peach jam--whatever turns you on.
Mine is sour dough bread, toasted, with 1/2" of peanut butter slathered on top, skim milk and green tea. The green tea neutralizes the carbs so they don't turn to fat. Once in a while, when I'm really hungry, I add 4 melba toast with E>D> Smith's no-sugar added strawberry jam---and another green tea. Gluttony?????
sounds absoutly wonderful.
Doug got me into those cranberry pita things with peanut butter on it. I do love me some peanut butter.
Another good one after a long day is ice tea(fresh) and a nice piece of toast with peanutbutter and honey.
Sounds yummy Dan. Yup, I like my breakfast pita with PC " Just Peanuts" peanut butter. I have one every night when I get home from work. GOOOOOOOOOD!
I'm getting more into green tea, thanks to my dad. My friend Dave just gave me a bunch of Tim Hortons green tea. It is very nice, cause it has this lemon herbs in it. Very tasty!
Growing up we used to have fresh made bread - best when it's still warm. Add a thin layer of butter, which melts nicely. Then, if you're really lucky, Mom will have just made raspberry jam. When you make jam, it has a layer of foam on top, which you can't put in the jars, but is still delicious to eat. You add a bit of this foam to your warm bread with butter....mmmmmm! Makes me hungry just thinking about it!!
Post a Comment