Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kraft Hockeyville contest!

http://www.cbc.ca/hockeyville/finalists/Kingsville_Arena_Complex

Alright, so I live in Toronto but I grew up in Kingsville Ontario, and apparently they are amoung the top 10 towns in Canada in this Kraft Hockeyville contest. The winning town gets a NHL Hockey Night in Canada Brodcast from there arena, and an NHL Hockey Game too, ALSO, 100 000 dollars to renovate their arena, pritty sweet I'd say.

Kingsville is competing against one other town in Ontario, and a 8 others from across Canada, from Quebec to Manatoba.

YOu can vote once a day by phone or as many times as you want online.

So click on that link and vote vote vote!

(preferably for Kingsville but if your from Huntsville I understand :) )

2 comments:

Dougie G said...

I love Kingsville! Nice people live there. I'll vote for them!

Don G said...

Hockey's not my thing, but because I know you and kind'a like you, I voted for Kingsville.