Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sick as a Dog

I'm not sure what that means, are Dog's often sick?

None the less, boy am I sick. I have taken the day off work, which is rare, I'm the sort who unless it's searious or highly contagious, Im at work.

I'm pritty sure this is just a stomach flu, and the worse of it seems to be over, but I was up all night and boy that wasn't fun.

I have a very understanding wife, its a shame I've been quarenteened, lol we don't want her getting sick so early in her pregnancy so its for the best.

Pray for me?

thanks

2 comments:

Patti said...

Good thing regular viruses aren't transmitted through blogs.

Hope you're feeling better quickly.

Dougie G said...

There is a flu going around. Hopefully it's just the 24 hour kind......... or you could be interceding for your pregnant wife!
Probably not though. Pregnant ladies have a good ammune system. She probably won't get it. But precautions are always wise.
I'm praying, and hoping you feel better soon.
Should we postpone Fridays plans for a week or so?