Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

How are you ringing in the new year?

I am working early new years day so I'll be at home warm and safe in bed. Kim and the baby will be at a friends house, they are having a party but since I work early I will not be there.

To be honnest, I prefer to stay in anyhow. I'm a home bug.

Last night we went to a friend of Kim's place, well it wasnt really HER place she is house sitting. Apparently the home owners told her to have people over and to make use of the house. Let me tell you WHAT a house! You know those houses you pass and think "wow thats a big house I wonder who lives there!" well this was such a house. Beautiful house. We ate Gnocci and salad, drank Delicious Pelee Island Eco Trail wine, and ate ice cream cake and peanut butter-chocolate balls for dessert! What a treat! We relaxed in the evening over a game of Carcassonne wile drinking Coffee with Baileys!

So, how will you spend your new years eve?