Friday, December 12, 2008

Cats really are strange

http://graphjam.com/2008/12/09/song-chart-memes-when-my-cat-wants-attention/

Perhaps this graph can explain it best. It seems there is a direct link to how badly a cat wants attention and how busy or occupied you happen to be.

Allow me to explain

(Warning the following blog contains the word POO and Bathroom)

When ever Kimberly and I are in the bathroom...er...um....doing our duty...so to speak(Oh don't give me that look, I warned you! ). Our cat Tekeo decides he absoutly MUST have attention and he MUST have it NOW. When the door is closed, he will sit outside the door and howl. When the door is left open a crack he will push it and start to head but and rub up against whom ever is trying to...er...poo.

It's down right...well...indecent! Does he every want attention when your doing nothing? Watching TV? Calling him from across the room? NOPE.

This isn't just one or two times mind you...its EVERY time. It is also not just Kim and I. If anyone dares leave the door open even a crack, or doesnt lock it(sometimes it can be pushed open if it isnt locked) he WILL get you. Not only will he head butt you and rub agaisnt your legs. He will meaow and bat at your legs and purr. What is simply amazing to me is how he will come out of NOWHERE! You can be as quiet as you like, keep a look out, and never fail he will be there. He will come out of nowhere and scare the living poo out of you!

*sigh* one of these days I'm going to stick my head in his litterbox wile he's trying to do his buesness and head butt him a few times...ok no I wont...but still.

2 comments:

Don G said...

Try putting a room deodorizer in the bathroom : maybe he likes the aroma.

Don G said...

Another thought----throw a handful of mothballs on the bathroom floor. Cats hate them.