Monday, December 15, 2008

WOW that's UGLY

Now here's a face only a mother could love.

Ever take a look at something, and say to yourself "Yea....God sure does have a sense of humour"!

Well prepare yourself for....


THE BLOB FISH!

Oh yes...its real....don't believe me...click here!

Move over Duck-billed-Platypus you have a new contender for strangest animal ever.

Mr. Ziggy-left-in-the-sun-to-long over there even beats the Angler Fish and the Hairless Cat!

Naked Mole-Rat and Hippi-dude NOT even close.

Ladies and Gentle-Men I present to you, worlds ugliest animal.

THE BLOB FISH!

4 comments:

Don G said...

Good post Dan---just one problem--the link to the Hairless Cat is the same as The Angler Fish.

D_Morrison said...

Thanks Don,

I fixed it just now if you REALLY wanna see the hairless cat :)

Dougie G said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin to filet that one. Probably tastes as bad as it looks! I had a guy on my bus once that kind of looked like that.

Patti said...

I dunno, looks kinda cute to me!