Mr Belvedere is dead...how can life go on. Woah is me!
What?
Pardon me?
You've never heard of MR Belvedere? Perrish the thought!
you know
*ahem*
Streaks on the china, never mattered before, who cares.When you dropped kicked your jacketAs you came through the door, No one glared.But sometimes things get turned around and no one's spared.All hands look out below, there's a change in the status quo.Gonna need all the help that we can get.According to our new arrival life is more than mere survivalWe just might live the good life yet
I miss old sitcoms like that, they don't make them like they use to THATs for sure. Now you know that when a 25 year old says that is MUST be bad.
What were your favourite old time Sitcom's from the 80's and 90's?
I use to LOVE Perfect Strangers, Mr Belvedere, Alf, and Family Matters!
Perfect Strangers was my FAVOURITE! Larry and Balky! OH and Full house? before they made it complicated...the early seasons. Ahh good old times...AND Three's Company! Married with Children!
Now when I sit down to watch TV I get swarmed with "reality" television, drama's about crime and punishment where everyone solves the seemingly impossable case by the end of the hour long show, or House(there really isnt a category for that).
Must See Tv...I'm afraid that term has died.
What's your favourite Sitcom's from the 90's and 80's?
3 comments:
I don't watch enough television
( that is, other than football ) to be adept at categorizing shows. If MASH was a sitcom, it's my favorite. If not a sitcom, it's still my favorite.
I think MASH counts for sure. It was a little before my time, but I remember its popularity. They don't make em like THAT any more thats for sure!
MASH was my favorite too. My childhood memories bring back thoughts of Andy Griffith show, My Three Sons, Eight Is Enough, Leave It To Beaver, Beverly Hillbillies. I Love Lucy,Lost In Space( my family would watch this every Sundau afternoon and we got to eat dinner in the living room!... a real treat.), Perry Mason,...... I could go on. That was REAL TV back then. It was clean entertainment and family oriented. MY how our societal values have changed over the last 40 years.
Post a Comment