I thought this was very funny and relitive to anyone who own's a cat.
http://graphjam.com/2008/08/29/song-chart-memes-how-much-my-cat-loves-me/
Kim can relate to this. Every morning after I leave for work, the cats sit outside our bedroom door for about an hour or two(or until she wakes up) and sing to her. Loudly might I ad. A duete!
Kim is not so keen on this show of affection.
Mostly it just means they are hungry, but it also happens some times when they have already been given their breakfast by me before I leave. I think they just love and miss her thats all. They don't do that to me...well not any more. Last time they did that to me at 7 am...there was pain...lots of pain...well maybe not but I was very upset and threw some pillows at them. My bark is worce than my bite.
2 comments:
cats are so weird
Tigger greets me at the door when I get home at night. I thought only dogs did that. I think she just wants her treats.
Post a Comment