Monday, August 11, 2008

Ah got the blues

*Gets out his harmonica plays to classic "I got the blues" tune*

Ma favourite computer chair broke

*Da da da da dum*

dun know what I'll do

*Da da da da dum*

Mah day off's gone up in smoke

*Da da da da dum*

en I'm feelen mighty blue


*Harmonica solo*

I got the broken chair don't know what ta do en my day off's all over blues!

*More Harmonica solo*




Gotta work real soon

*Da da da da dum*

Can't sleep a wink!

*Da da da da dum*

Kinnda got that feelen, of inpending doom

*Da da da da dum*

Boy does it stink

*Harmonica solo*

Ah got teh gotta work real soon en ah can't sleep and it really stinks blues!

*longer harmonica solo*

Ma oll boss called me-te-day

*Ba bada-dada*

Gotta work over TAHM!

*BA bada-dada!*

over tahm with no pay

*Ba bada-dada*

NAT even a dime!

*BA-bada-dada*

I GOT THE broke-my-favourite-computer-chair-day-off's-over-gotta-work-real-soon-can't-sleep-gotta-work-over-time-fer-no-pay BLUES

*Ba-ba-da-ba-da-ba-da-ba-da DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM*

THANK YEW! THANK YEW! I LOVE YA! I'll BE HERE ALL NIGHT!

5 comments:

Patti said...

hahaha!!

D_Morrison said...

Ah-Gatsta amuse ma-self somehow when I can't sleep.

lol really bummed about that computer chair. It was all swively and comfortable. We've been through so many long sleepless nights and lazy sunday afternoons together.

*le-sigh*
ahh well...

Dougie G said...

That's funnier. Sorry about your chair, but I loved the song.

Dwayne said...

at least you were able to eat $1 hamburgers today..... could that have influenced the chair problem

D_Morrison said...

Actually Dwane I believe it is Hamburgers that may have contributed to the chair being in the condition it is in.

But the $1 part WAS a plus!