Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Worst part about having a cold...

Every year I get a cold, at least one, normally no more than that. They always go the same way no matter what time of year I get it. No matter what sort of cold is "going around" I always get the same symptoms.There are many annoiances when it comes to having a cold. Dry eyes, watery eyes, dry cough, chest cough, sneezing, runny nose, stuffy nose, Hacking cough, flem, sore throat. Those all suck, but the worst one for me is Dry mouth.

That's right...DRY like a flippen desert! Normally when I wake up, I'll be so parched and dry in the mouth you could grow a cactus on my tonuge! No ammount of cough medicine, drops, pills, sprays, or even Bucklies helps with this symptom. I can blow my nose till I'm blue in the face still no help. I can suck on a halls...but then as soon as the halls is gone I have a dry mouth and throat again AND now my mouth taste like Halls*shivers*

I just have to let it run its course and sleep with a bottle of water near the bed. Also...when I have a cold...sleep comes few and far between. The stuffy nose is to thank for that....another symptom I'm not to fond of. Ah well...could be worce I suppose...

No comments: