http://www.theobserver.ca/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=1376419&auth=JENNY%20YUEN,%20SUN%20MEDIA
If you've been living under a rock the last few days then this is news to you. Otherwise you've probably already formed an opinion like the rest of us. Either you side with the OLG or you side with the regular every day joe schmoe who was cheated by this little "printing error".
If I were in his shoes I'd be sick. Honestly, to have your hopes raised like and then WHAM...some fat cat corporate shoe smashed in your face? "Sorry it was a printing error...you understand right? Here's your three bucks back...play again!".
I am one customer the OLG will be losing flat out if they don't pay up for their mistake.
Scratch and win is the name of the game, I scratch and if Im lucky enough to uncover three of the same, or what ever, I win the prize. Now your telling me there was a mistake and I don't get paid? I would not be very happy.
What it comes down to is there was a mistake made and SOMEONE has to pay the consequences. The customer made no mistake and should suffer no consequences. If a ticket is printed to LOOK like a winning ticket but is not a winning ticket THAT sir or madam is fraud. Either they pay the man his 100 grand or they pay him in a court of law for fraud. If I were him I'd be talking to a good lawyer.
No comments:
Post a Comment