My frantic near sleepless weekend of all work and no play is nearly over! I have one more shift left (Monday night) and a lil work on the side left until I get a day off! Oh the sleep...oh the rest...oh the time to spent with family! I only hope and PRAY Ariana does not catch some sort of evil bug, sickness, illness, or ANYTHING of the likes to bring down my ONE day off...I swear to google I will just cry on the floor in a gigantic frantic and emotional moment of pure fail if she does....*goes to find some wood to knock on*
I got to spend a nice little bit of time with Ariana on Saturday, during my 24 hours of no sleep(work and Kim's schedule and my other obligations worked out this way). I was super exausted but it was fun, Ariana seemed to know and was in a GREAT mood and was very good all day.
I did get a lot of sleep today, but I still feel bleh...but better. for 6 hours when I came home from work and 3 more before my shift. Oh one day I dream of no more midnights. Till then, I'll take what I can.
and now I wait for Tuesday and its much needed and anticipated REST and RELAXATION....
No comments:
Post a Comment